Friday, September 15, 2017

15 Sept 2017 - Do You Share God with Others?

A Practicing Christian ch 15 - Do You Share God with Others?

Questions

  1. How did the early church in Acts share the love of God? See Acts 2:41-47.
    1. Amongst themselves, they met for the sake of fellowship, teaching, and prayer
    2. Amongst others they performed miracles and were generous in giving to the needy
  2. What are some ways you can share the love of God in your life every day?
    1. First, I can testify to the changes that the love of God has wrought in my life and marriage. Second, I can share with others the truth that God does indeed love them and pursues a living relationship with them. Third, I can model the love of God in how I engage with and treat others.
  3. What are some special initiatives you can make to share the love of God?
    1. Honestly, I'm not sure. I'm still looking for the best opportunities to witness to the patients I see and the preceptors over me.
1 Timothy 6:2b-10

No comments:

Post a Comment